Rise Up: Shining with Virtue is a beautiful and remarkable collection on our Catholic faith for today’s children. This compilation of over a dozen writers offers, for the first time, an in-depth, age-appropriate view of virtues, steeped in Catholic tradition, for children ages 8-12.
Centered on virtues as taught by Saint Thomas Aquinas in the Summa, the reflections are accompanied by Scripture verses, Saint quotes, and heart-felt prayers designed to plant the seeds of a prayer life and guide it to blossom.
Rise Up: Shining with Virtue helps us learn more about the virtues our beautiful Faith gives us so as to plant seeds that will last a lifetime.
The fifteen virtues are
- faith written by Gina Fensterer
- hope written by Dr. Samantha Aguinaldo-Wetterholm
- charity by Blessed is She’s founder, Jenna Guizar
- prudence by Abbey Davis Dupuy
- justice by Mary Catherine Craige
- gratitude by Anna Coyne
- generosity by Joan Geiger
- obedience by Bobbi Rol
- fortitude by Jacqui Skemp
- perseverance by Blythe Fike
- patience/mercy by Megan Hjelmstad
- temperance by Sister Maria Kim Bui
- humility by Olivia Spears
- studiousness by Rose Coleman
- honesty by Dr. MaryRuth Hackett.
Give this gift to the children you love to help them learn Scripture and the wisdom of the Saints and grow in virtue.
Designed by Erica of Be A Heart.
It is 5×7″, perfect bound, and designed/printed in the USA.